Comfortable. Free of charge. Eco-friendly.
The guest ticket (Gästeticket) is a free ticket with which our guests can use all local public transport (bus and train) in the Cochem-Zell district and beyond free of charge during their stay.
The guest ticket is valid for the entire area of the Rhine-Mosel transport association (Verkehrsbund Rhein-Mosel (VRM)). In addition to the Cochem-Zell district, the guest ticket now also includes – among others – the city of Koblenz (KO) as well as the districts Mayen-Koblenz (MYK) and Ahrweiler (AW).
In this way you can reach many excursion destinations without a car, save fuel costs and parking fees and can safely stop off anywhere for a good glass of wine without risking your driving license. Last but not least, you make a valuable contribution to protecting the environment through significant savings in CO² emissions.
- Reichsburg Cochem
- Eltz Castle
- Pyrmont Castle
- Bundesbank-Bunker in Cochem-Cond
- BREVA Vinotheque in Ernst
- Moselland-Museum in Ernst
- Mosel-Wine-Express in Cochem
- Cochem chairlift (up/down)
- Klotten Wildlife and Leisure Park
- Moselbad Cochem swimming pool (in- and outdoor)
- Ellenz-Poltersdorf swimming pool (outdoor only)
- Vulkaneifel thermal baths in Bad Bertrich
- Moselle canoe tours in Ernst