§1 Name and address of the person responsible for processing
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Owner Anke Beilstein
§2 Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the person responsible for processing is:
§3 Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use
a) When accessing the website
When you access our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability
- and for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website (see Contact). It is necessary to provide your first and last name as well as a valid email address so that we know the requesting person and in order to be able to answer the enquiry. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data we collect when using the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request you have submitted has been completed.
c) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR, we will use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your request to unsubscribe to us at any time using the above contact details, by email, fax or post.
§4 Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b of the GDPR.
§5 Use of easybooking functionalities
If you would like to book a stay in our house, create an offer or check our availabilities, we offer you the convenient option of using our online booking form, an inquiry form and an availability calendar. The option of a time-saving online check-in in advance is also offered. By using these so-called “widgets”, you agree that all the data you have entered will be transmitted in electronic form to our partner “easybooking” (zadego GmbH, Anton-Melzer-Straße 10, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria).
§7 Rights of those affected
You have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you use it to assert or exercise your rights or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work;
§8 Data security
To ensure data security, the content of our website is transmitted encrypted using the SSL method in accordance with the state of the art. To secure the data, we and the commissioned service providers with whom corresponding contractual agreements have been made take appropriate measures in accordance with the state of the art, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and loss, and to ensure confidentiality in accordance with the current state of the art technology used.